The 'Fair Maid', photographed in August 1927. She was built by S. McKnight & Co of Ayr in 1886, and was originally called the 'Madge Wildfire'. In 1911 she became the 'Isle of Skye'. She served ports on the Clyde until 1927, when she was sold to an east coast operator and re-named the 'Fair Maid'. From 1927 she was an excursion steamer on the Firth of Forth, and Burntisland was one of her destinations. She was used as a decontamination vessel in the Second World War and was broken up at Troon in 1945.